The 2023 RAM 1500 pickup is brimming with power and cutting-edge technology. It’s designed to take on any tough off-road terrain or urban environment with ease, offering a superior RAM 1500 towing capacity that makes it a breeze to take heavy cargo along for the ride.
There are plenty of engine options available, so you can find the perfect configuration for your needs. And if you’re a Southern California RAM enthusiast, you won’t want to miss out on our amazing RAM 1500 specials! Stop by our RAM dealership near Jurupa Valley today to learn more about pricing and loan options.
What Are the Different 2023 RAM 1500 Trims?
2023 RAM 1500 Tradesman
- 117 cu. ft. of interior passenger volume
- Cruise control with steering wheel controls
- Heated side mirrors
2023 RAM 1500 Tradesman HFE
- Multi-link rear suspension
- Auto on/off Halogen headlights
- 35.6 inches of rear legroom
2023 RAM 1500 Big Horn
- New LED trailer hitch light
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel w/ audio controls
- Chrome grille surround and front & rear bumpers
2023 RAM 1500 Laramie
- 1,890-lb payload
- 6-passenger seating capacity
- 25 highway mpg
2023 RAM 1500 Rebel
- Dual zone front air conditioning
- Wireless phone connectivity
- Predictive Brake Assist
2023 RAM 1500 Limited Longhorn
- 3.6-liter V6 engine
- Heated & ventilated front seats
- Forward Collision Mitigation
2023 RAM 1500 Limited
- 5.7-liter V8 engine
- LED headlights
- Front & Rear Parking Sensors
2023 RAM 1500 TRX
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 engine
- 702 horsepower
- 10 performance speakers
2023 RAM 1500 Specs & Towing
Visit our local RAM dealer today to learn about the 2023 RAM 1500 engine specs and 4×4 options. Standard on new RAM 1500 trims is a 305-horsepower engine that’s ready for any job you have in mind. For maximum capability, buy or lease a 2023 RAM 1500 TRX in Ontario to enjoy a 702-horsepower Supercharged engine. Other 2023 RAM 1500 specs and engine options include:
- 3.6-liter Pentastar® V6 engine with eTorque: 305 hp and 273 lb-ft of torque
- 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine with eTorque: 395 hp and 410 lb-ft of torque
- Supercharged 6.2-liter HEMI® V8 engine with 702 hp and 650 lb-ft of torque
- 3.0-liter EcoDiesel V6 engine with 260 hp and 480 lb-ft of torque
- 12,750-pound max towing capacity
2023 RAM 1500 Interior & Safety
Drive on SoCal roadways with comfort and confidence from behind the wheel of a new RAM 1500. Looking to bring your favorite playlist or podcast to life? Ask about the available 19-speaker, 900-watt Harman Kardon® Premium Audio System. Buy or lease a 2023 RAM 1500 near Jurupa Valley for other available features like a dual-pane panoramic sunroof, and advanced safety technology such as available Blind Spot Awareness can keep you driving with peace of mind. Additional 2023 RAM 1500 interior features and safety technologies include:
- 12-inch digital cluster
- Head-Up Display
- 360-degree Trailer Surround View Camera
- Rear Cross Path Detection
How Powerful Is the 2023 RAM 1500?
SoCal RAM Dealership near Me
2023 RAM 1500 Frequently Asked Questions
Will 2023 RAM be redesigned?
Though the 2023 RAM 1500 offers many updated elements to both its interior and exterior, this new RAM truck isn’t a complete overhaul from previous model years.
Will the 2023 RAM 1500 have a HEMI®?
Yes, the 2023 RAM 1500 engine options include two HEMI® powertrains that can generate up to 395 horsepower and 702 horsepower respectively.
How much will a RAM 1500 5.7 HEMI® tow?
The 2023 RAM 1500 towing capacity, when equipped with a 5.7-liter HEMI® V8 engine, can reach up to 12,750 pounds.
Is the 2023 RAM 1500 safe?
Yes! In fact, the new RAM 1500 is a 2022 IIHS Top Safety Pick, making this the fourth year in a row the pickup has been named a Top Safety Pick.