A Health Safety Message from Our GM
To Our Valued Guests,
The past two months have been the most challenging times of our lives, impacting each and every one of us. We express our gratitude to the unsung heroes tirelessly working the front lines, and to everyone patronizing local businesses, protecting people’s livelihoods.
As we take small steps toward recovery, allow me to share our contributions to supporting our local community:
- We continue to remain open for business, from the Sales, to the Parts and Service departments, operating under stringent conditions to ensure the safety and well-being of all of our employees, guests, and associates.
- We put a rigorous health and sanitation protocol on-site to ensure that the health and safety of our employees and guests are uncompromised.
- We implement a strict checklist to ensure that every single vehicle undergoes a thorough sanitation process before customer delivery, be it for Service or Sales.
- For guests in need of service maintenance and replacement parts, we provide complimentary vehicle pick-up and delivery within specified hours of operation and proximity to dealership.
- We have many manufacturer programs representing some of the best offers we have ever seen.
- We have optimized the online car-buying process on our website in tandem with home or office delivery.
- We keep the communication lines open, via phone, email, and website for any questions or concerns you may have.
As we continue to monitor and implement guidelines from both the federal and state authorities on governance and health, rest assured that we will do everything we can to provide the best possible service to you and to everyone in our community.